Power BI Challenge 14 - Emergency Services Analytics from Hafiz (Non-member)

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Hafiz.

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

2 Likes

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

OK nice submission here really appreciate your effort. I really like how you’ve used a creative background an overlaid a nice color theme on top of it. I also think the grid layout you’ve used is simple and effective as well.

Maybe have a think about how you can build some more interesting navigation experiences into your reports. You can do this easily with filters or bookmarks it just takes a little bit of imagination. Definitely copy other ideas from past challenges

also just one other thing is I wouldn’t make sure you place a bit more of a title around your report so when someone who maybe isn’t as familiar with the data knows really what they’re looking at. I know you’ve tried to fit a lot into one page which is cool but maybe also continue to always think about the the consumer and experience and how they interact with your report.

Great submission, well done

Sam