Power BI Challenge 14 - Emergency Services Analytics from Adeyemi (Non-member)

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Adeyemi.

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

1 Like

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

Simple and effective is what I think when I go through this report. It doesn’t really hit you with any thing fancy but it delivers on the insights as trying to show.

I think though that the challenges are a great opportunity to test out some new ideas and techniques particularly around visualisation and navigation experiences in your development. So next time maybe this is something to test out. Maybe use more vibrant colours with a little bit of variations within your themes.

Also whilst I love the text descriptions I think that they maybe over used a little bit in this example. And maybe think about how you can use that on one page to tell and highlight the most important points and then use dynamic visualisation’s to showcase the rest of your story .

Nice work

Sam

1 Like