Power Automate Workout 08- Capturing & Renaming Images

In this workout, you are going to create a flow that will capture 3 different images within the Enterprise DNA Forum, and then you will need to rename each image within Power Automate Desktop.

Here are the steps that should be used to complete this flow:

Step 1- Go to https://forum.enterprisedna.co/c/workouts/77

Step 2- Capture the following Images & Rename them.

Hint- Capturing the Images & Renaming them can be done within Power Automate Desktop without creating a Step

Step 3- Create a flow similar to last weeks, but instead of using Click UI element, use Wait for Image. After each step for the images, add a comment describing what Image represents each step.

Here is what my Steps for each image looks like:

When posting your solution, please make sure to blur out your results of what the Main tab looks like. There is no wrong answer on what you rename the Images, but just make sure you choose something that best describes each Image.

Enjoy
Jarrett

HI @JarrettM,

I hope I did this correctly

thanks @JarrettM i screen print the image section
Thanks for the workout.
Keith

1 Like

@Keith ,

From your 1st picture, click on the area I have in a red box. This is where you would capture each of the images and rename them.

Thanks
Jarrett

1 Like

thanks @JarrettM added to the my posting

1 Like

Here is my solution to Workout 08. All you had to do in this workout was click on the images tab in the upper right hand corner of Power Automate Desktop, and then click on the Capture Image button to take the 3 images.

Hope you enjoyed this one. I’ll post Workout 09 tomorrow!

Cheers
Jarrett