Power Automate Workout 07- Renaming UI Elements

In this workout, you are going to create a flow that will capture 3 different UI elements within the Enterprise DNA Forum, and then you will need to rename each UI element withing Power Automate Desktop.

Here are the steps that should be used to complete this flow:

Step 1- Go to https://forum.enterprisedna.co/c/workouts/77

Step 2- Click on and capture this UI Element

Step 3- Click on and capture this UI Element

Step 4- Click on and capture this UI Element

When posting your solution, please make sure to blur out your results of what the Main tab looks like. There is no wrong answer on what you rename the UI Elements, but just make sure you choose something that best describes each element.

Enjoy
Jarrett

My creativity of come up with names for elements is very bad :smiley:

Screenshot of Steps

Renamed UI Elements

1 Like

@Ondrej ,

Please share a screenshot of the steps of the flow. The renaming of the UI elements should be able to be seen in each step.

Thanks
Jarrett

@JarrettM ,

I edit my post, but still not sure if it is correct.

Thanks
Ondrej

@Ondrej ,

That looks fine to me!

Thanks
Jarrett

1 Like

Hi @JarrettM,

This was challenging one for me as I couldn’t this UI Element. I was getting errors after creating creating the flow. I finally figured it out viewing some youtube videos.

Thanks for the workout
Keith

1 Like

Thanks @JarrettM for this weeks workout.

Here is my solution:

Summary

1 Like

Here is my solution. I used the Click UI element in window for each of the steps to capture a UI element. I then clicked on the 3 black dots, and renamed each UI element.

I’ll post Workout 08 tomorrow!

Enjoy
Jarrett

Answer:

Hi @JarrettM,

This was challenging one for me as I couldn’t this UI Element. I was getting errors after creating creating the flow. I finally figured it out viewing some youtube videos.

[spoiler]

image[/spoiler]

Thanks for the workout
Keith