Power Automate Workout 06- Taking a Screenshot

In this workout, you are going to create a flow that you will take you to a web page, where you will take a screenshot of the image, and save it as a JPG file to wherever you choose.

Here is the website:

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/3/chuck-norris-this-way-to-the-christmas-party-thomas-l-horst.jpg

When posting your solution, please make sure to blur out your results of what the Main tab looks like. Post the steps of your flow, and this can be done in as few as 2 steps, but no worries if it takes more.

Enjoy
Jarrett

Nice idea, I really want to for lots of things, like Power BI reports in MS teams

1 Like

@JarrettM ,

Good workout. Below is my solution.

Solution

Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for a good workout @JarrettM

Here is my solution which I emailed to myself:

Summary

1 Like

Can you embed the image inside the email or is it just an attachment?

@SamMcKay it is an attachment but would be better if it was embedded in email. Can this be done @JarrettM ?

So I asked Chat GPT for help and worked it out! Now embedded in email:

Summary

1 Like

Doing as an attachment is probably an easier process, but embedding could be done also.

Thanks
Jarrett

All,

Here is my solution to Workout 07:

I’ll post Workout 07 tomorrow!

Thanks
Jarrett

Wow that is really cool. Love it

Hi @JarrettM

I keep on getting “failed to find element” when i using the Take Screenshot of ui element. I thought I figured it out perfectly in workout 7. Can you provide the detail inside Take screen of ui element dialog.

thanks
Keith

I see the issue right away. You need to use Click UI Element for each step.

Thanks
Jarrett

Hi @JarrettM
i did that click the ui elements and still didn’t get it to working :frowning:

Hi @JarrettM,

I still didn’t get the “Take Screenshot of UI Element” to work for me but I went a different route using the Web page Screenshot. I’m still not sure why it doesn’t work. :frowning:

thanks
Keith