Power Automate licensing

I have created an alert on a dashboard card visual and would like to use Power Automate to send an email list of products that has not sold yet. Do I need a PA license to have this email sent to others in the organization? Can I send it to emails not in the organization? I’m a bit confused because in the Power Automate website under “My Flows” and to the right I see a message:

Want to share your flow with others? Upgrade now for more features and faster performance.

Thanks!

Hi @powerbideveloper ! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!