Power App visual not displaying data in Power BI

I created a Power App visual in one of my Power BI reports. I followed the Virtual Event " Embedding A Power App Directly Into Your Power BI Report" by Tim Weinzapfel.

My goal is to allow users to add NOTES to an Order-Line record in a table. I created a Sharepoint List called Customer Booking Notes on an internal Sharepoint site. Everyone who has access to the Power BI report also has access to this site and the List. I added the Sharepoint List to the Power BI report and joined the Bookings data with the Booking Notes list by Order-Line shown below.

Capture 65

Question: Should I be joining these? I think yes because how else will the List know which record to show? Also, there’s a concern about the join type because I anticipate there being more than one note in the List for any Order Line, so 1-many probably won’t work. Please advise.

When I created the Power App, I did so following Tim’s instructions. But when I got back to my Power BI report, nothing shows up even after I refreshed the data and despite having only one record showing in the table. Why is this?

Here are my Sharepoint List:

Here’s how I have the Power App connected to the Sharepoint List:

Can someone please tell me what I’m doing wrong?