PL 300 power bi

*** READ FIRST ***
Hi
I was looking the PL 300 power bi course and i coudn’t find the download option of the data files used in this course.

Hi @abbi, please find the resources inside the section, just like the one below:

Hi
Thank for the quick response. I tried to download the files by selecting " Resouces -clean,transformation and load data in power bi" and go the following error message: XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

NoSuchKey
The specified key does not exist.
uploads/resourcefiles4-module-clean-transform-and-load-data-in-power-bi.zip
QA62FCZK9JDT7K23
mbtAd5MgXXhdy8PlkGD3BtZWxUeNzPHlT0XJfs82y6j38QBTEZadPiBzXLQ8M1he9N8PHsd+Qa0=

Thanks.

Hi @abbi, we are currently fixing the errors on the resources. In the meantime please upload the file attached here:

Resource_Files_4 -Module - Clean, transform, and load data in Power BI.zip (1.4 MB)

Thanks

Thanks for providing this link. I was able to access to load the file for this section. However, file loading is not working the next section as well:- Design a data model in power bi .
I m getting the same error message . Is possible to upload the data from attached file here as well? Pleas e keep me posted if that 's the case.
Thanks
Irror>
AccessDenied
Request has expired
2022-10-17T06:19:56Z
2022-10-17T06:36:14Z
0D5MERV0XMRXS1AV
wF/ZSeMgzPJhIQPPe9dwNUZyUjYxSFr+IXuMz8aseKHQoD34sYSgYJpwJwUa414B2A85lIfrCYc=

Hi @abbi, sorry about this. I will email you all the resources for the PL300 course.

Thanks

Hi @abbi, PL 300 resource is now downloadable on On-Demand. Please check from your end if you are able to download the file.

Thanks!