Opp loaded date
Quote ready date
SubmittedToFeasibility
LastFeasibilityResult
CustomerSignedQuote/POLoadedDate
QuoteConversionDate
ATP Date
Billing Date

I want a visualisation that will look take the Dates when those events happened and Plot when those events occured. So something to see how long it took for the full cycle to be completed. is There such a visual. I have used the Funnel to show how long it took, however it is not ideal. I was thinking along the lines of a Line Graph or a Pipeline. We want to see how long the sales cycle took .

1 Like

Have you looked at any of the Gantt chart options on the Custom Visuals App Source page?

Here’s a link filtered to Gantt Charts

Business Apps – Microsoft AppSource

Alternatively there are some timeline custom visuals like below

Business Apps – Microsoft AppSource

DJ

Hi @SammiP.

To help us further analyze your request and visualize your expected results, could you please provide:

• A small sample dataset as an Excel or CSV file
  • A detailed mock-up (say, in Excel or PowerPoint, etc.) using the sample data showing your desired outcome.

I’m guessing Deneb might be a good option, but it’s so flexible that it really helps to be as specific as you can about what you want to achieve.
Greg

2 Likes

Hi @SammiP, following up on the request of @greg above.

Thanks!

Hi
Are you looking for a time-location representation?

Luca

Hello @SammiP, we noticed that no response was received from you on the post above. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @SammiP, due to inactivity, we’ll be marking this post as solved.

Should you wish to reopen this thread, kindly provide the PBIX file requested above so other users can help you further.