PBIX File for Attrition Analysis

I have not been able to locate the PBIX file for this YouTube video. Can someone point me in the right direction or maybe respond with it?

Hello @Rich …

The Video that you posted about is related to this blog post:
Attrition Analysis: Finding lost Customers using Power BI & DAX

PBIX attachment is not available in the blog post also.

1 Like

Yeah I saw that too. I was hoping they would release the PBIX file. That video was pretty much the whole reason I bought the membership.

hi there

just follow the links on youtube video below the video
links are there

"Free Power bi resources…you might have request access to it thorough edna.

i hope this helps

Keith

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t think they release much of how they developed and put together the report and data for people. I wish they did though.

I believe that the base pbix used in this video is included in the Learning Summit Series - Aug 2018 resource pack that is still available in the Learning Center (https://portal.enterprisedna.co/courses/305966/lectures/6163285 )

tim

2 Likes

Looking at the August 2018 Learning Summit materials linked by @paidcritic , I would agree that this is where you will find the resource (see Churn Analytics tab).

It is true that you won’t always find an exact match for the resource used in a You Tube video - but there are a LOT of resources made available to members. Be sure to check these resources out in the learning portal.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes