PBI Service Dashboards - Tiles, navigation and other tips

I have just joined. I am looking for videos and/or training topics which address use of “real” Power BI Dashboards (Online Service)
I am very familiar with the in’s & out’s & limitations, but I am hoping other experts have something to share.
It’s not an easy search topic due to overloading of “dashboard”. As with people, everybody’s got one and very few apply to my quest.

It might help to know if there is a searchable index for eDNA content here or YouTube.

1 Like

Bumping this post for more visibility from our experts and users.

Hi @TomGarvin,

We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.
Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

If you were sure you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education, so we advise that you check these resources as well.

While our users and xperts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!

In light of this, we will be closing this thread, but we invite you to start a new thread with updated details so that our experts can better assist you.

Thank you for being a part of our community, and we hope you find the help you need.