Page level security?

I have a power Bi report with pages a,b,c,d. In page D I have 2 buttons which lead to respective bookmarks.

We have a new manager coming into picture and wants his kpi’s put into a new page and provide a navigation button on page D.

The caveat is only he and his team should be able to see the button and the page it leads to while all others see page D with just 2 buttons

Any inputs on how this can be done or if any can share insights into their implementation of a similar scenario is really appreciated. I’ve been looking into page level security stuff by reza and guy in a cube to see if would work for this case.

Thanks

Hello spark,

There is currently Under Review a topic on : Microsoft Idea (powerbi.com)

And also, a potential current work around while they decide to implement a better solution, if any…

1 Like

Hi @spark

Please review the following link:
Page Level Security in Power BI using RLS - Analyst Beans

1 Like

Hello @spark . Due to the length by which this post has been active, we are tagging it as Solved. Thanks to the contributors of this post. For further questions related to this post, please make a new thread. Feel free to reopen this thread if you anyone would like to answer the pending inquiry above.