Opening Balance Issue again

check (2).pbix (184.4 KB)
In the attached pbix , Page 1,
for Jan 2022,the opening balance is -592M

But in Page 3,the opening balance is not calculated correctly , when drilling down to 2022.
Same issue with Cumulative Balance also

How to change the dax to calculate this correctly?

@Anu You have a filter on year in Page 3, either remove that or use ALL instead of ALLSELECTED.

If I am drilling into 2022, January Opening balance should be the closing balance (cumulative balance) of Dec 2021.
I cannot use ALL because, I only want the dates from Sep 2020 (current month) onwards in my table
For current month(Sep 2020) opening balance = TB balance (as I have mentioned in a previous thread).
Closing balance for Sep 2020 = TB balance+ forecasted collections- forecasted payments.
From there onwards, say Oct 2020 opening balance should be closing balance of September 2020 and so on.

When the ALL is applied , as shown below, Oct 2020 opening balance is not Closing Balance(Cumulative Balance )of Sep 2020 .

Thanks to the contributors to this post. Due to the length by which this post has been active, we are tagging it as Solved. For further questions related to this post, please make a new thread.