Not filtering result using Slicer in Microsoft Visio Visual created for Org Chart

I am using the same dataset and using EmployeeID in ID field for the Microsoft Visio Visual.

When i filtered / select the selection, it doesn’t filtered down the org chart in Microsoft Visio Visual.
Any idea how i can resolve this?

I have included a screenshot for your reference.

Hi @ZChase

I noticed you didn’t provide a PBIX file. Providing one will help users and experts find a solution to your inquiry faster and better.

A perfect initial question includes all of the following:

• A clear explanation of the problem you are experiencing

• A mockup of the results you want to achieve

• Your current work-in-progress PBIX file

• Your underlying data file (to allow us to go into Power Query if necessary to transform your data and/or data model – often DAX questions really end up being data modeling solutions)

Check out this thread on Tools and Techniques for Providing PBIX Files with Your Forum Questions

Not completing your data may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Hey Chase do you have Power BI file otherwise it will be tough to figure out what is going on without seeing it.

Org Chart.zip (11.5 MB)

I tried to create a sample as per attached. Included in the sample, excel file for the employee listing, pbix file and visio file.

I have provided the data in my previous reply.

I suppose there is no solution to this issue. May i know how to close? I will have to report this to Microsoft instead.

Hi @ZChase,

To close this thread, please Select the reply that solves your question (for this instance please select your previous reply) click the three dots beside Reply and then tick the checkbox beside solution.

Thank you very much for posting your question here in the Forum. If it is OK with you, we hope you can share with us the reply you’ll receive from Microsoft.

Thank you!