New Zealand map by region

Hi

Has anyone created a New Zealand map for Power BI where you can filter by region?

My default setting is city/town. However there are so many towns/cities that my report users aren’t drilling down using the map.

My thinking is that region or province might give better insights.

Thanks.

Bumping this post for more visibility.

Looping @Paul , @hafizsultan and @sam.mckay in here as those most like to have addressed this issue in their work or know where to point you.

• Brian

Bumping this post for more visibility.

Hi @KieftyKids ! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!

Hi,

My apologies, I must have overlooked your question and looping in by Brian.
I only just noticed the topic; a while ago I started on something in mapping (scenarios) (cannot even recall what it was for) and found a pbix on the web to serve my purpose, which I reworked, and this holds a NZ region map.
I do not recall the source of the file, I am not taking credit for it but hope it will be of help to you.
regions_245617447374388576.JSON (397.5 KB)
Test Dyn Territories Shape Map NZ.pbix (149.1 KB)

Regards,
Paul

1 Like