New Measure Column in Matrix visualization

Hi

I am trying to add a new measure column in a Matrix visualization, but looks like it is not possible. I can add a new measure column if it is coming from the database, but If I use some logic and make a new measure, it does not allow me to add it to the Rows.

Enclosing a quick sample. In the sample I am able to add the Target object, but I need to add the SumTarget measure.tst.pbix (44.3 KB)

Does anyone knows how to add a measure column in matrix.

Thanks

In future can you add a bit more colour to the forum post of the issue rather than just adding the pbix file.

Some images or something of the nature is helpful.

Thanks
Sam

The reality is you can’t unfortunately do what you are attempting to do within the matrix.

The way you have done this is the only way possible at the moment.

You can add multiple measures to a matrix but then it turns into this, which I’m sure you are aware of.

Unfortunately there’s just nothing else I can advise on this particularly.

You other option is just to create two table/matrix side by side.

Here’s an example

I created a table for the sumtarget numbers, then with the matrix I just hide the row headers. Make sure word wrap is off in the column and row headers as well.

This is just another option for you.

Thanks
Sam

Hi

Thanks. Even I thought of creating 2 tables side my side. My only problem is , if I select the Product Column Header the sorting will change for one table, so the numbers won’t match up with the second table. Is there a way to stop the column sort click. I mean disable the column sort when clicked on the header.

Thanks

I don’t believe you can change this at the moment.