Multiple reports in one App

OK,
I was hoping that we could create multiple Apps in one workspace but it seems like it is one App per workspace.
I want to put multiple reports in one App all with different security and to make it look good.
Is there a way to create a good landing page to link through to the reports. I want this to appear like a seemless intentional experience rather than a mess.

Thanks
E

@ells,

Yes, there’s a lot of creative stuff you can do within the app builder options to create well-organized navigation across multiple reports. Here are a few videos that demonstrate some of those techniques:

I hope this is helpful.

– Brian

@BrianJ
Thanks. I think I have already viewed two but will go back and re-watch.

Thanks
E

@ells,

Here’s perhaps some additional food for thought. I took the front page navigation from my Data Challenge #4 entry and instead of linking the buttons to additional pages in the report, I changed the action to web URLs associated with other Data Challenge reports. Here’s what the navigation action looks like when published in the service:

Then in each report you could add a back button also linked to a web URL that returns you to the main navigation screen. This takes the action out of the app navigation menu, but I think is potentially an interesting way to unify navigation across reports.

– Brian

1 Like

@BrianJ
Thanks, that looks a little different to the default option. Will have a look at that.

Thanks
E

Hi @ells, did the response provided by @BrianJ help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!