Multiple Dropdown fields all same dataset?

I’ve been playing around with power apps and this is a question I can’t seem to find an answer to.
I have a file that has multiple questions on it that should only allow Pass or Fail as the answer.
Files attached -

I’ve figured out how to make the dropdown and apply it to the fields BUT it seems like there should be a way I can re-use the dropdown rather than having to reference a new dropdown box for each input field.
Is there a way to reference one dropdown list across multiple fields where each field looks at the dropdown data as ‘fresh’ ? I’ve watched a number of variable videos and have struck out going down the variable path.

Is there a way to reuse a dropbox field across edit fields or am I resigned to managing a ton of dropbox fields that all say the same thing?

Thank you in advance.
TestDropdown (1).msapp (54.9 KB)
PowerAppDataTest.xlsx (36.8 KB)

1 Like

Hi @gkavesh, while waiting for other community members to jump in, have you checked the PowerApps course by @henry.habib? We highly suggest using our On-Demand Platform to see if your query was discussed in the course. Thanks!

I’ve gone through all the content and this is not addressed.

Hi @gkavesh We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts’ and users’ bounds.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!

Hi @gkavesh due to inactivity, we’ll be marking this post as solved.

Should you wish to reopen this thread, kindly provide the PBIX file the experts requested above so other users can help you further.