Multilingual report in powerbi - slicer translation

Hello, I followed the instructions of PowerBi expert @Greg Philps and managed to generate a multilingual report. However, as you can see in the following image, I referenced the ID in the fact table and was unable to translate its contents in the slicer. Can someone help me?
Check out this thread on Tools and Techniques for Providing PBIX Files with Your Forum Questions

Also make sure that your files contains no confidential information. If it does, click the link above.

Hello,

Can you please attach the pbix for us to check the issue?

Regards,
Ankita

Hello @Ankita, this is my pbix. Thank you for your support.
Survey System.pbix (966.2 KB)

Hello Avelino,
Please try the solution mentioned below:

1. Unpivot the Unity and Entity tables, Columns to Unpivot: ES and PT. Once you select these 2 columns and click on Unpivot Selected columns, you will see 2 new colums Attribute and Value. Attribute column will hold values ES and PT and Value column will hold the value in the respective language.
  2. Then Close and Apply the Query editor and in Manage Relationships, create a relationship of these 2 tables with Language table on Attribute column and Language Code.
  3. Then pull the Value column from Unity in the first slicer and Value column from Entity in the second slicer.

Please try this and let me know in case of any concerns.

Regards,
Ankita

Thank you @Ankita for the answer, I did as you explained and took the opportunity to do the same with the other filters, so the translation worked. However, the filters performed a function with the chart of filtering it but I could no longer use the filters because the relationship between the tables was inactivated since they are related. Is it possible to have both? Have the translation and also the filter function for Union, Entity, Sex, Leadership, Departmental and Worker?

I did as you explained and took the opportunity to do the same with the other filters, so the translation worked. However, the filters performed a function with the chart of filtering it but I could no longer use the filters because the relationship between the tables was inactivated since they are related. Is it possible to have both? Have the translation and also the filter function for Union, Entity, Sex, Leadership, Departmental and Worker?
[/quote]