Monthly Billing Issue/Error

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct platform to raise this issue but I couldn’t see a better fitting one on the website.

My monthly subscription costs $31.00 per month but this month, on 19th February, I have been charged with $49.00. (Please see attached for a screenshot of my ‘on-demand subscription’ page).

Could you please help with this?

Many thanks

I’m not sure but did you subscribe to Data Mentor (ai within EDNA)?

Hi Keith,

I have looked at Data Mentor to better understand what it was about after watching one of Sam’s videos, but I wasn’t aware there was a charge for it.

If this is the reason for the $18 extra in my bill, I think that is unfair because I did not see any warning about an extra cost when I was browsing the platform. I was trying to see what DataMentor does, and that was all.

Thanks
Ertan

Hi @brando70

The @EnterpriseDNA team would have to look at but it was just a thought thats all.

Good Luck
Thanks
Keith

Hi @brando70 ,

Thank you for reaching out.

We understand your concern regarding the recent charge discrepancy in your monthly subscription. Based on our records, your subscription was eligible for a 40% discount coupon using INNOVATION40 for 12 months from February 16, 2023 to January 16, 2024 which has significantly reduced your monthly charge.

This month, you got the full price. There is, however, a 30% coupon waiting for you to redeem on your account dashboard which can bring down your monthly charge.

To address this issue, we recommend visiting the link: (https://app.enterprisedna.co/app/account/membership). Here, you will find a coupon code that you can apply for your next renewal date to ensure you receive the discounted rate.

If you require further assistance or have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, and we appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,

Enterprise DNA Support Team

1 Like

Hi @brando70 ,

We understand the importance of clear communication and apologize for any confusion. Data Mentor is a separate platform, and while exploring its offerings, rest assured, no charges were made to your account without explicit consent. For your reference and future interest, detailed information on Data Mentor’s pricing can be found here: https://mentor.enterprisedna.co/pricing.

The extra charge has been clarified on a separate trail below.

Best regards,

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for clarifying. I understand.

I applied the discount code for 30%. Is this for 12 months also or just the next month?

It would be good to include ‘promotion end date’ and ‘promotion discount rate’ information on the ‘Subscription On-Demand’ page of each member so they can track it.

Regards
Ertan

Hi @brando70

Thank you for your message. We are glad we could clarify things for you.

Regarding your question, the discount code for 30% off applies for 12 months, not just the next month.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding the inclusion of the ‘promotion end date’ and ‘promotion discount rate’ information on the ‘Subscription On-Demand’ page. We will definitely take this into consideration for future improvements.

Best regards,

1 Like