I have a lovely report on sales by year except that I have noticed that any sales in the first week of each year are not picked up in the January totals, nor are they in the December totals, either. I suspect it’s something to do with my Dates table and how the queries are working. I think I may have conflicting queries with my Dates table: I used the eDNA-provided query as my DateQuery, under Other Queries, but changed the source (go into Advanced Editor on the Dates table itself) to dynamically define my dates by Min/Max of dates in my source data. Plus, I added some other values.
Here are my expected values for January Sales:
Jan 2019: David Miley - $371,455. Missing two sales totaling $16,760 recorded on 1/2 and 1/3/2019.
Jay Kleiber - $187,240. Missing $6,800 sale recorded 1/3/19.
Jan 2020: David Miley - $572,280. Missing $24,000 sale recorded 1/3/20
Zoho Sales v6.2.pbix (1.3 MB)