Measure To Ignore Page Level Filter?

Hello,

I have a measure:

Sales Budget (Risk) Trend = calculate(sum(Backlog[Sales Budget]),all(Backlog[ReportRank]))

And I have a page-level filter Report Rank = 1. Report Rank is showing me which Report Date is the most recent one.

On the other hand, I have the area chart on which I want to use Report Date on X-axis and Sales Budget (Risk) Trend on Y-axis.

With this page-level filter Report Rank = 1, on the X-axis I see only the most recent date, whereas I should have seen more dates. Therefore, I wanted to use either all or removefilters , but none of them worked. They donā€™t change anythingā€¦

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Bottom: Current Status (Wrong)
Top: Desired Output

Correct
Wrong

Pbi_dset.pbix (85.9 KB)

Hello @marek.regulski,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

Is this the type of result that youā€™re looking for? Below is the screenshot provided for the reference -

To achieve this result, firstly I added a date table into the model and marked the date column as a ā€œDate Tableā€ and then created a direct relationship between the Source.Name and Date column and then dragged the date field from date table to the visual by replacing it with the Source.Name.

Iā€™m also attaching the PBIX file for the reference.

Hoping you find this useful and meets your requirements that youā€™ve been looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Pbi_dset - Harsh.pbix (129.0 KB)

3 Likes

I had to adjust this a bit, but this was a great tip.

I already had a calendar table with the relationship between ā€˜Calendarā€™ [Date] and ā€˜Pbiā€™ [End Date (Ops)]. I have added another inactive relationship between ā€˜Calendarā€™ [Date] and ā€˜Pbiā€™ [Source.Name].

My final measure is:

Sales Budget (Risk) Trend = 
CALCULATE( SUM( Backlog[Sales Budget] ) , 
    ALL( Backlog[ReportRank] ),
    USERELATIONSHIP(Backlog[Report Date],'Calendar'[Date]))

Backlog table = Pbi table
Report Date = Source.Name

thank you @Harsh ! :slight_smile:

Hello @marek.regulski,

Youā€™re Welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m glad that you found it helpful and was able to assist you.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh