Markers appearing in Stacked Chart

Hi

I have built some stacked charts in Paginated Reports. Everything is working well except that for some inexplicable reason, on data labels with values that are small (between 1 and 5), the report seems to insert what, to me , looks like a marker. However, even this is not inserted consistently where it inserts it at certain points and not at others where the “small values” are displayed.

I have kept this chart very simple and there are no markers enabled. I have checked all parameters but I cannot identify the option to suppress this “feature”. I attached a pic for to illustrate the issue.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards
PB

Bumping this post for more visibility from our experts and users.

Hi @prembij

Due to inactivity, we’d like to conclude that your inquiry was out of the expert’s and users’ bounds.

If you were sure you** provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively **and still find your question unanswered, your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education, so we advise that you check these resources as well.

We’re happy to help you with your query. However, we hope that you’ll be patient as this isn’t an on-demand forum. Response times will likely be anywhere between 12-48 hours. Our users and experts will do as much as reasonable to help, but if there is some learning to be done, you may be directed to relevant tutorials to learn this yourself rather than having answers continuously delivered to you. This is indicated inthe how-to guide on using the forum- How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum