M Code I can add to my date table

Hi All,

I’m also looking for a similar M Code format as well.

Namely the M Code I can add to my date table to include

Sprint Number
Sprint Start Date
Sprint finish Date

Including the same parameters as well.

To give as an example we have 2 weekly sprints starting Thursday 23rd of Feb finishing Wed 3rd of March.

My only curve ball is we title our sprints Q3 S4 and this resets when you go into the next qtr. to Q4 S1

I hope this helps

Dave

Hi @DavidNealon,

Thank you for your participation in our forum. We noticed that you posted a question on an existing thread. However, to ensure that you receive the best possible assistance and your question is visible to other members and experts, we have created this new thread for your question.

Posting a question on an existing thread is not appropriate and may harm the original poster. Additionally, your question may not be visible to other members and experts, which could prevent you from receiving the best possible solution.

We encourage you to ask your question on the new thread, where our members and experts can provide more accurate and targeted solutions. When creating a new post, please provide as much detail as possible like:

• A clear explanation of the problem you are experiencing
  • A mockup of the results you want to achieve
  • Your current work-in-progress PBIX file
  • Your underlying data file (to allow us to go into Power Query if necessary to transform your data and/or data model – often DAX questions really end up being data modeling solutions)

This will help our members and experts understand your question and provide more effective solutions.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to helping you with your question.

Best regards,

Hi @Melissa - Can you please help here.

Thanks
Ankit J

Thanks @ankit.

Yes I will look into this and the related thread: Extended Date Table -Enhancement Request , as well.

All the best.

1 Like

Hi @DavidNealon,

Reads as though you’re also dealing with financial quarters, is that the case?
If so, what date table are you using?

Thanks!

Hi @DavidNealon,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to touch base regarding @Melissa 's inquiry above. It looks like there hasn’t been any response yet, and I wanted to check in to see if you still require assistance with this question.

If there’s anything we can do to help, please let us know. However, if we don’t hear back from you in the next few days, we may tag this post as Solved.

Thank you for your attention and assistance on this matter. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,

Hello @DavidNealon

We notice that no response was received from you on the post above.

We are waiting for your response on Melissa’s inquiry about the date table you are using for this project so other users can help you in your query.

Due to your inactivity, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Should you wish to answer Melissa’s inquiry or provide other supporting links and details, you can reopen this thread.