Lifetime Member - Lost Access

I’ve sent 2 submission requests for help and have heard nothing back so now I’m trying the public forum.

I’ve been a lifetime member and your platform is now telling me my access ended on Jan 1, 2023. Can you please, please help me resolve this issue?

Hi @JosuePreciado,

Thank you for reaching out to us.
I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our support channels.
Upon checking with our Customer Support team, I found that they have indeed reached out to you via email on May 9, 2023, and June 7, 2023.
It seems that their responses may have ended up in your spam or junk folder, so please check those folders in your email client to ensure you haven’t missed their messages.

As a Lifetime Member, I want to assure you that your access to the Enterprise DNA Membership platform has not ended. However, what has ended is the Complimentary Access to the On Demand Platform that we provided to you. The new platform is a separate offering with unique content, features, and functionalities.

You can still access the courses within the Enterprise DNA Membership platform by visiting the following link: https://portal.enterprisedna.co/. This platform continues to provide valuable resources and learning materials for our Lifetime Members.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to the emails our Customer Support team sent you or reach out to them directly at Customer Support customersupport@enterprisedna.co. They will be more than happy to assist you further and help resolve any issues you’re facing.

Thank you for your patience, and we appreciate your understanding.