Lastest 12 Weeks in a Slicer

Hi All,

I have used our custom Date table that was populated using mquery that was posted in our EDNA platform.

I want to have Latest 4 weeks, 12 weeks, 26 weeks and 52 weeks in a slicer.
So lets say I have a visual where i show the count of products sold. I want to have this Latest 4,12,26 and 52 weeks in slicer and the data gets populated correspondingly.

I have seen a couple of posts where they have used to directly calculate some of these but i dont want to do sumx or anything rather have this in a slicer and when chosen the general measure sumx(sales) should take values for only latest 12 weeks.
Have been struggling with this for quiet some time now

Kindly help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Hari G

Hi,

May you share your work in progress pbix it help form member to solve your query .

Thanks,
Anurag

Hi @HariGanesan,

You can explore this technique and see if that meets your requirement.

I hope this is helpful

Hi @HariGanesan

Here is the Dax Solution. You can try

Step1: Create a table like below, I created only for 4 and 12, you can add other values.

Step2: Enable bidirectional between Dates Table and Period Table.

Now we can use those values in Slicer

It’s great to know that you are making progress with your query @HariGanesan.

Please don’t forget if your question has been answered within the forum it is important to mark your thread as ‘solved’.

We request you to kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, We hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

Hi @HariGanesan, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Years Inside The Same Slicer

You can check out the follow up inquiries on this thread- Years Inside The Same Slicer - #2 by EnterpriseDNA