Issues Using Egnyte Connector

Hi,
I am trying to connect to the data in Egnyte using Egnyte Connector. I copied the .mez file as Egnyte is a custom connector and I do see the Egnyte Connector in the Get Data options. This is the documentation https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044971412-Microsoft-Power-BI-Data-Connector-

When I try to authenticate, The authentication went through fine but then
I get an error below:

Is there any solution to this?

Thank you

Hi @Vsb79 , hope you are having a great day. Assuming that you have followed all the steps and not forgetting a single one, may I know if you restarted your pc after placing .mez file in the folder? If not, try to do it as sometimes that trick works. Otherwise, I suggest to contact the helpdesk support of Egnyte and ask for an assistance. :wink: :slight_smile:

Thank you Ronald for the suggestions. I tried the restart and am still seeing the same issue. Contacted Egnyte support.

1 Like

Just an update, somehow, the egnyte connector authentication is working properly only on the microsoft store downloaded app version and not the web version of the Power BI Desktop download.

1 Like

if that is the case, you might want to raise the issue with Microsoft power bi team