Issue with pinning visual to dashboard

I noticed an issue with a visual that I have pinned to a dashboard. The visual is working correctly and shows YTD revenue by customer in descending order in the main report. However, the pinned visual on my management dashboard is showing a group of customers at the top of the visual. I have not seen this before and the report is correctly displaying the data. I’m not sure if anyone else has experienced this?

Main report visual:

Pinned visual:

Hello @jlind,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

Well, I would like to ask one question about it. Have you applied any filters under the “Filter Panel” of your report? Can you please send us the screenshot of your detailed “Filter Panel” if possible?

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

@Harsh,

Here is a screenshot of the filters applied to the report:

I have the Year slicer set to 2020. There are no additional filters applied to the visual.

It looks like the pinned visual is grouping all of the customers that don’t fit into one. When I drag it to be slightly longer I can see that customers shift out of that group at the top and show up in the visual. Here’s an example of that:

Thank you,
Jennifer

Hello @jlind,

Does your “Parent Customer” contain the “Blank” under the “Filter Panel”? If you not then I guess we’ll require the working of the PBIX file in order to spot where the actual problem lies.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

This seems to have resolved itself today. If it happens again, I will share more information about it.
Thank you for your help!

Hello @jlind,

You’re Welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad that I was able to help you.

But more importantly happy that you found the solution by yourself. :+1: :clap:

So now, since you’ve found the solution.

Can you please mark your own post as a solution?

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

A response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Thanks!"