Issue creating dataflow by uploading csv or xlsx file?

Hi,

I have been using Dataflow to create ETL pipeline. However, for a few days, I cannot create dataflow by uploading Excel or CSV files

I keep getting this error

Although this is just a simple csv file ( < 1mb) and I can still open and read the file using excel app in my local computer. I can still read the file using power bi desktop but not the dataflow on Power BI Service

Can anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you

Hello @hunghahuy, and thank you for adding your question about creating a Dataflow to the Enterprise DNA Forum. When creating a Dataflow and choosing the File Connector for use in your flow with Power Query Online, the data source creates a link to OneDrive or perhaps Sharepoint Online. To make the process easier, the Upload a File Preview feature shortens the work by allowing you to choose a local file, upload the file for you and utilize it as a data source accessible from OneDrive.

Would you please upload the text/CSV file to OneDrive and then link to that file for the connection? This way, we can ensure that everything works as it should.

Hi @ystroman ,

It is strange that I cannot use my OneDrive, Excel or other Office 365 apps although this my main account and I am still paying for this license

Please check the video below to see my problem;

Do you know which cause the issue like that?

Two thoughts come to mind.

Regarding your tenancy and subscription, unless a region-wide outage affects your tenancy, finding the cause would require further investigation. Again, this assumes your licenses are active and assigned (that looks that way from the video). Out of curiosity, have you received the email notices from Microsoft with the Invoice and renewal? What does the Billing section of the Admin Portal show?

Thank you for creating a screen recording of your Microsoft 365 Tenant that displays the applied (1 of 1) License. However, have you determined whether you can upload the text/CSV file via the browser and then return to Power Query Online to link to the file in OneDrive? Try signing out of all sessions to Microsoft Online, clear your browser cache, and attempt a Private Session.

Hi @ystroman ,

My license billing is okay because I just made payment yesterday.

The problem is that I cannot do anything with my OneDrive (Cannot view or edit the file, cannot upload new file)

This never happened before. I am so confused

Hello @hunghahuy,

Just checking in to see if you have solved the access issue yet?

Hi @ystroman ,

I am still getting stuck with the issue. Now, (1) I can not edit/upload file to OneDrive; (2) cannot create/delete SharePoint site; (3) cannot edit excel or word file online ; (4) getting error 500 (can not login to outlook) although I am still paying for Microsoft 365 Standard

I have submitted the issues to Microsoft Support but they have not resolved them.

I am so confused right now

Hello @hunghahuy, I hope this goes smoothly.

Hello @hunghahuy,

Just checking in to see if you have solved the access issue yet?

Yes, @ystroman

The issue just got solved today

Thanks for asking

Best Regard