Is Smart Filter Pro by OKVIZ compatible with "Sync Slicers"

Good Day,

Is:

1. Smart Filter Pro by OKVIZ reliable and trustworthy?
  2. Smart Filter Pro by OKVIZ compatible with “Sync Slicers”?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

@Akshay_05,

Yes and yes. SmartFilter Pro is my absolute favorite custom visual, and I use it extensively in my work reports (as well as in the eDNA Data Challenges). Here’s a recent review I did of it:

They have a full trial version. If you’re on the fence about it, I’d encourage you to give it a test drive. Their support is also phenomenal. Highly recommended.

I hope this is helpful.

• Brian

P.S. In my Data Challenge #4 entry, I used Smart Filter Pro with sync slicers. Here’s the link if you want to play with the report…

Hi @Akshay_05, thanks for posting your query in the Forum. Hope @BrianJ was able to address your question.

If there is any feedback you would like to share so we can improve the community here, please feel free to answer our Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey. Thanks!

Hi @Akshay_05, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!