Is all content behind a paywall now?

It’s been a few months since I was last here, but I can’t get to any of the showcase builds or competitions anymore. Everything seems to now be behind a subscription, is that the case?

If so, it’s disappointing given that content was community created and is now being blocked from the general community. I’d understand first party content being behind the paywall, but was hoping the community created content wouldn’t go the same way, though I’d be happy to be wrong here if it’s me and I simply can’t find it?

Hi @norberto.luettgen,

Welcome back to the forum! We’re glad to have you here again. I apologize for any confusion regarding the recent changes to access the forum. While it is true that we have made some adjustments, I assure you that they were intended to enhance the overall experience rather than impose stricter limitations.

I have personally looked into your account and made some updates to ensure that you have the appropriate access. As a free user, there might be certain restrictions in place, but you are still more than welcome to join and participate in the Builds and Workouts sections, which remain open to the general community.

Before logging in again, I would recommend clearing your cache and refreshing your browser to ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of the forum. This should help resolve any issues you may have encountered previously.

If you continue to experience difficulties or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We’re here to assist you and make sure you have a positive experience on the forum. Thank you, and once again, welcome back!

Best regards,