Important Update: Workouts Temporarily Postponed!

Our workouts will be taking a brief pause, but fret not—I’ll be sure to keep you in the loop about any upcoming changes and plans.

Before we continue, @tweinzapfel and I want to express our heartfelt appreciation for the incredible dedication you’ve shown during our workouts. Your solutions have consistently been phenomenal and simply outstanding.

I must say, we’ve gathered an extraordinary community of individuals here, and I’m absolutely thrilled that our paths crossed through the remarkable Enterprise DNA initiative. Don’t hesitate to connect with me on LinkedIn (or simply mention your profile in your response), as I’m eager to explore new opportunities together.

By the way, I’m curious to know which workout(s) you found to be your absolute favorites so far! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to reconnecting with you soon! I also want to give credit to Bas Dohmen for the creative ideas for some of these workouts.

Paul

4 Likes

Please bring back and bring more DAX workouts

4 Likes

When can we expect back?

2 Likes

@prasad1 hello. eDNA is bringing back the workouts, but it will be issued by eDNA and not myself or other individuals. It can be a variety of experts posting the workouts on LinkedIn, I just don’t know when.

Thanks for your continued interest

Paul

2 Likes

i hope they post it on EDNA too, so we don’t have to look for it all the time.

@Keith more than likely they will.

2 Likes

@Paul.Gerber thanks…i hope :slight_smile: