I'm unable to fill survey after I've finished course

Hi there again,
for some time this link (it happened before → Enterprise DNA Course Survey (office.com)(https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=rsY_vVWk6kqj2yh50iUzhvH4JKQnw7ZLlMilWnkGDuNUQks5Q1NOTkM0TE8yQkJXNzVDMlpFMlBETi4u) worked fine, but 24.1. I’ve finished another course - DAX Studio For Power BI & SAAS - Beginner To Advanced, which is really outstanding, and I wanted to fill out the survey form, and it just did not work correctly - see the attached picture, could you help with this, please? Thanks a lot, have a nice day!

blondIT

Hey BlondIT,

You can navigate to survey part again it will work.

Best Regards,
Pankaj

Hi @blondIT,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve corrected the link. Please try accessing the course again and use the updated link for the Survey Form.

If this resolves the issue, please mark this reply as the solution.

Best regards,

Hi there,
I’m sorry, but it still did not work - same error as before,
blondIT

1 Like

Hi there,
I’m sorry, but it still did not work - after clicking to the Survey form it takes me here:

This is just a general Survey form, and not the Survey form I’ve used to fill out after finishing some course.
blondIT

Hi @blondIT,

The Survey form on the link has been updated, please take a moment to try it again.

Do you have a reference of the survey form you are expecting to see? We would appreciate any feedback you have to offer, as your suggestions will help us better serve you.

Thank you

Hi @blondIT,

Just checking if you still have concerns about the Survey Form?

If yes, can you let us know what additional assistance you need?

If not, please mark his answer as the SOLUTION.

Thank you

Hey ,
You can drop mail.

Thanks
Pankaj

Hello @blondIT ,

Just following up if the response above help you solve your inquiry?

We’ve noticed that no response was received from you on the post above. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @blondIT ,

Due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”.

If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

We request you to kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey,.

We hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!