Ignore one slicer but not another

I have table that I would like to have a column that is not affected by one slicer (Product Slicer) but does follow another slicer (Month Slicer).

The “Rest of Market Spending” should not change with the selection of the Product Slicer. The “Rest Of Market Spending” Measure is

Rest of Market Spending = [Sum of Market Spending]-[Cluster Billing]

An example of how the table is laid out is attached. Thank you for any help you can provide. Please let me know if you need more details.

Ignore Slicer example.xlsx (12.1 KB)

@Baltimorejack68,

Have you tried editing the interaction between your slicers and your table? Specifically, turning off the interaction with the Product Slicer. Below are two videos that explain this in detail:

If this doesn’t fully meet your requirement, please go ahead and post your PBIX file so we can test other approaches.

Hope this helpful.

• Brian
3 Likes

Hi @Baltimorejack68, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since December 18, 2019. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. You may reopen a new thread when the need arises.

Thank you for the help. It looks like this will accomplish what I need to do.

Thank you for your help. I think this will work.