HR Consultation Insights - Power BI Challenge #3 Entry from Mohammed_ali

Here’s @Mohammed_ali entry for Power BI Challenge 3. @Mohammed_ali, would you like to share how you built this dashboard and what your inspiration is in building it?

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

1 Like

Really well done on this Mohammed. I love many of the aspects in your report.

I think the way that you’ve laid out the key figures around each consultation process is great and it’s also really obvious what are the key insights here.

I also think you’ve used some great visualizations that highlight key pieces of data or key insights.

The only major adjustment I would make the report is around the colors. They just don’t seem to be a consistent palette to me. And I think if you did that it would make your report stand out that much more.

Check out our color theme generator for more tips on this.

If you have some time it would be great to understand more about your thought process and how you went about developing your model an report. There’s many unique design aspects to your report that I think you’re thought quite a bit about. So it would be interesting for everyone to learn more about how you thought through this.