HR Consultation Insights - Power BI Challenge #3 Entry from Amdi

Here’s @Amdi entry for Power BI Challenge 3. @Amdi, would you like to share how you built this dashboard and what your inspiration is in building it?

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

1 Like

Hi Amdi thanks for your submission. I think it definitely looks like we have all of the information required to understand the data. But I have some thoughts on the look and feel of the report, making it a little bit more compelling for the consumer.

I would recommend having a look at our report design inspiration page in our knowledge base.

https://info.enterprisedna.co/report-design-inspiration/

This is always a good place to start and even if you just take small aspects of certain reports or images I think it will go a long way to improving the visuals of you report

Have you also had a chance to look at the color theme generator that we’ve created in the analyst hub?

If you have time it would be great to hear your thought process when developing your model in report. It will be interesting to hear how you thought about presenting the data.

Sam

Hi Sam,
Thanks for your feedback