How we can create PIE chart in Pivot Table

Hi,

I want to show product and month wise ratio of Total cost vs Total revenue.
Have attached how the visual should look like and Power BI file.

Mastering DAX Calculations Data.pbix (881.7 KB)

Thanks,
Harsimranjeet Singh

Hi @HarsimranjeetSingh,

You cannot create this inside Power Bi native visuals.
I recommend not using so many pie charts in your page report.
It is hard for the eye, takes to much space on the screen and does not deliver a clear message as there are too many information at once.
I recommend focusing on only 1 KPI & 1 message for this chart: evolution of Total Costs, or Total Revenue, Or the ratio between Total Costs over Total Revenue.
I would focus more on the insights and less on showing all information.
Ex: The ratio of Total costs over Total Revenue is decreasing for both product 1 and product 3 but increasing for product 2.

Best regards,
Alex

4 Likes

Hi @HarsimranjeetSingh,

I hope that you are having a great experience using the Support Forum so far. Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

Hi @HarsimranjeetSingh, did the response provided by @alexbadiu help solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @HarsimranjeetSingh, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 27th of May. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @HarsimranjeetSingh, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!