How to stop calculations being run automatically when i change the color ,data label etc

How to stop the measure being evaluated automatically every time I change the color of title, data label, font etc. of a card

Thanks for posting your question @Anu . To receive a resolution in a timely manner please make sure that you provide all the necessary details on this thread.

Here is a potential list of additional information to include in this thread; demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details (if applicable)

Including all of the above will likely enable a quick solution to your question.

This is a generic question, for any visual, is there a method by which to stop measure being calculated automatically. when loading page etc. so that “Working on it” is not displayed.
So that every time when we change color of title, font size etc. the wait time is reduced.

Generally when I encounter this it is because I have a very ‘busy’ page with multiple visuals (even hidden ones). My solution is to set up the format for cards, etc once, and then copy that card and simply point it to new measures - rather than tediously setting up each card separately.