How to have measures on X axis in pareto chart?

Hello! I am trying to create a pareto chart following Enterprise DNA’s awesome tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlUBO5qoKow but instead of having “State code” on the X-axis I would like to display a few measures. (Below is desired result/inspiration)

Pareto_Measure_Xaxis.pbix (31.4 KB)
The first step I created a dummy table for my measures:

The second step I created a calculated measure:

Measure Value = SWITCH(
    SELECTEDVALUE('LeadTimeTable'[Lead Time]),
    "Same Day",sum(PurchaseOrders[Same Day]),
    "1 Days",sum(PurchaseOrders[1 Days]),
    "2 Days",sum(PurchaseOrders[2 Days]),
    "3 Days",sum(PurchaseOrders[3 Days])

)

The third step I created pareto measure:

Pareto Chart (Lead Time) = 
VAR LeadTime = [Measure Value]
VAR AllLeadTime = CALCULATE([Measure Value],ALLSELECTED(PurchaseOrders))

RETURN
DIVIDE(
    SUMX(
        FILTER(
            SUMMARIZE(ALLSELECTED(PurchaseOrders),'LeadTimeTable'[Lead Time],
            "Measure Value",[Measure Value]),
                [Measure Value] >= LeadTime),
                    [Measure Value]),
        AllLeadTime,0)

But the dax code complains that it cannot find the column “Lead Time” in the LeadTimeTable. I am wondering if that is because there is no real relationship created between the dummy table and the PurchaseOrder table and therefore cannot be referenced.

Bumping this post for more visibility from our experts and users.

HI @Oscar1

While waiting for other members to jump in, I suggest using the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member. Thanks!

Haven’t really found anything yet that is similar

@Oscar1 as sample file is not provided , cant help much but please check your model and tables if [Lead Time] column is present or not

Sample file is provided:

Hi @Oscar1

Due to inactivity, we’d like to conclude that your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

If you were sure you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education, so we advise that you check these resources as well.

While our users and xperts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!