How to create a custom popup message when access is denied to a reports with row level security

Hello,
I have some reports with row level security in Power BI Apps and showing/working as it should when someone doesn’t have access. The generic popup message shows as it should too.

Now I have a new request to create a more professional popup message with very simple message and look professional.

Question; Is there any way to achieve this? if yes please help with instructions.

See Attached screenshot.

Thank you.

Bumping this post for more visibility.

Hi @Eliezer20101980

Not aware of a way to do this. What you can do is to create a Main Page where can add Custom Error messages in textbox or on the first page itself can add Custom Error Messages in Text Box. By this way, User will be aware if he/she sees this Error message.

Thanks
Ankit J

Hello @Eliezer20101980, we noticed no response from you since January 13.

Did the response above help you with your inquiry?

In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hello Ankit,

Thank you so much for following up on this. I just tried your suggested solution and it works but my superiors still want something that will not be on a separate page. I guess we will have to make do with this for now.

Again, I appreciate it.

Regards,

@Eliezer20101980