How To Create a custom 4-4-5 date table

I attached a screenshot of the fiscal 4-4-5 calendar for a client (2020 and 2021). Can anyone explain an easy way to convert this into a 4-4-5 date table in power bi, either with M, DAX, or some other method? I’ve seen some 4-4-5 date calendar creators out there but haven’t found anything that has worked for me.

If anyone can share a link to a solid how-to video or blog article, or share a file that allows me to input criteria that spits out a date table, that would be amazing. Thank you!

@BrianJ any ideas, Brian?

@pete.langlois ,

@Greg has created a terrific DAX Patterns section on nonstandard time intelligence, including how to create 4-4-5 and other calendar variations. Here’s the link – I think this should give you everything you need:

– Brian

It’s great to know that you are making progress with your query @pete.langlois.

Please don’t forget if your question has been answered within the forum it is important to mark your thread as ‘solved’.

We also request you to kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, We hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

Hi @pete.langlois, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!