How to connect power bi desktop with tally for analytics?

How to connect power bi desktop with tally?

Hello @dipeshkumar30,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

Firstly, I’m presuming that you meant Tally Accounting Software. Now, the thing is Power BI doesn’t have direct connector for Tally which allows us to create a direct connection. Yes, it has for the QuickBooks but not for the Tally one.

In order to establish a connection and retrieve a data from the Tally you’ll be required to download a “Driver” which I guess is chargeable. I’m providing a link below which contains entire information guide about how you can download the connector? how to set it up? and at what price connectors are available?

Hoping you find this useful and meets your requirements that you’ve been looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

3 Likes

Hi @dipeshkumar30, did the response provided by @Harsh help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @dipeshkumar30 , we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 25th of December. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!