I have a created PowerBI report to filter data using Dimdate for 1 relative day . But PowerBI changes the Filter dates at 8am local time(UTC time) which I want to change it to Local time.
I tried following
- Changed data type of Dimdate to Datatime,zone
- Changed Zone to Perth time/ +8 UTC.
Filters still change at 8am
Now, for short fix
- I have created Localtime column in Dimdate and populated with localdate
- Created IsToday column by comparing localtime with Date column of dimdate table
- I am filtering which ever rows matches IsToday =1 in Report.
This method is working only for 1 day.
Please suggest is there any simple way to do.