How to calculate actual amount after subtract Credit Memos?

here is my relationship between tables. I want product wise actual amount after minus credit memo from the sales invoice amount. i created a custom column in data view but this process giving wrong values. how to do that ? for the card value i can in total amount but i need product wise actual value.
for example :- a product sales amount (Table 1:- Sales Invoice Lines) is 9000 and its credit memo (Table 2:- Credit Memo) is 3000 i want a custom column with product amount after less credit memo.

thanks in advance

For anyone to provide a good answer to this question, we are going to need a mock-up of your tables in a PBIX file. Without being able to see the necessary fields and how they work in the relationships, this type of question is too vague to provide a quality response.

If creating a mock-up of dummy data is not possible, please check out the topic below on how to mask sensitive data and still create a usable mock up file.

How To Mask Sensitive Data In Power BI

Hi @dipeshkumar30, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 20th of November. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!

1 Like