How to append data to PowerBI Table using PowerApps

Hi,
I have created a table by using “Enter Data” functionality in PowerBI Desktop and i wanted to create a form that can be used to append the data to this table.
I tried looking online to find a solution where i can do this via Canvas but i couldnt find any solution that can help me edit a table that i have created in PowerBI rather than coming from any source.
Can you please help me in pointing to direction or giving step by step walkthrough of how can this be achieved?
Attaching the screenshot of the table

Bumping this post for more visibility from our experts and users.

Hi @kuberkgupta,

I noticed you didn’t provide a PBIX file. Providing one will help users and experts find a solution to your inquiry faster and better.

Check out this thread on Tools and Techniques for Providing PBIX Files with Your Forum Questions

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Not completing your data may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Hello @kuberkgupta

We notice that no response was received from you on the post above.

We are waiting for your masked demo pbix file and other supporting links and details so other users can help you in your query.

Due to your inactivity, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Should you wish to add your masked demo pbix file and other supporting links and details, you can reopen this thread.