How to add calculation group in field parameter

Hi all,

Hope someone could help. I created intelligence functions using Enterprise DNA extended date table and want to put in a field parameter. How is the best way to achieve? I put two examples of Quarter over Quarter and Month over Month from calculation in Tabular Editor. Thanks in advance.

@ysherriff Didn’t understand your question, what are you trying to do?

Hi Antrik,

I have created time intelligence functions utilizing calculation group. I would like to add these in a field parameter slicer but I can’t. I would like to create a slicer that so the user can select for example Month over Month, Year over Year and Quarter over Quarter.

Bumping this post for more visibility from our experts and users.

Hi @ysherriff

We have noticed that your inquiry has remained unresolved for an extended period of time, indicating that it may have been outside the capabilities of our experts and users.

If you believe that you have provided all the necessary context for your concerns and have familiarized yourself with effective forum usage by referring to this guide, we recommend exploring the additional resources included with your subscription. These resources can provide valuable assistance with your Power BI education, and we encourage you to utilize them.

While our users and experts strive to assist with inquiries to the best of their abilities, it is important to acknowledge that not all concerns can be addressed, particularly when there are valuable learning opportunities involved. Thank you for your understanding.

We sincerely hope that you find the solution you are seeking and achieve your desired outcome.