How do I get the CODE for the DATE table

Hi EDNA Support,

Thanks for the constant support. Well appreciated.

I tried recreating this visuals as practice and all the visuals in that module.

But couldn’t find the M Code in the Pbix file. How do I get them?
Find attached the visuals below

VIZ 2.0|690x393

Kindly assist.

Regards

Hello @chukoz71,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

Well you can find all the types of M Codes for generating Date table from the “M Code Showcase”. Below is the link provided for the reference.

Hoping this helps you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Hi support…

Thanks for the reply…

I tried to understand if i could figure it out from the M CODE showcase, but couldn’t.

However, I think, I didn’t explain myself well.

I tried recreating this AWESOME Dashboards. But there was no Date table in the resource guide.
Here is one of the content in the Inventory resource content… but no Date Table

How do I get it…
Thanks

This is the for the inventory resource

Couldn’t find the DATE TABLE

Hello @chukoz71,

The M Code used in these reports to generate the Date table itself comes from the “M Code Showcase”. If the resource doesn’t contain the M Code than you can simply copy it from the M Code Showcase itself. I’m not sure what difference will it make if it’s provided into the resource section since that code same is also available under the M Code Showcase section.

It’s not like different, different M Codes are used to create different report. The code used to generate the date table in all these reports are one and the same. If you want I can paste that same code here for you.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Hi @chukoz71,

You can find the extended data table code here

This is an extended (and improved) version of the original eDNA date table used accross all (older) resources. However if you are set on using that version, you can find that in the resource pack here.

I hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Thanks @Melissa … I’m Super grateful… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks @Harsh… I rate the support here top notch…

Thanks for your kind and most assured response.

As a young professional and entrepreneur, I will preach and recommend EDNA, to friends and colleagues. Also as I set up my team.

2 Likes

It’s highly deserving…

2 Likes

Hello @chukoz71,

You’re Welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

And we’re glad that we were able to assist you through this.

Lastly, we really like and appreciate your enthusiasm which makes us really happy.

We wish you all the best for your project and for setting up the team.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

2 Likes

Hi @chukoz71, did the response provided by @Melissa and @Harsh help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Yes it did help me solve the problem.

The link provided to the module on Data Transformation & Modelling, assisted me in getting the result.

Thank you and well appreciated.

Warm regards