Hours AM PM to be put in the values of line chart

Dear Teachers and Friends

May I ask something about showing in the way of Hours AM PM to be put in the values of line chart? It can be easily carried out in Excel and I still have no ways to create it Power BI. Please kindly see the attached photo for the clarification of question as it is easy to describe in photo and could you kindly suggest me how to do it?

Thank you.

Best Regards
Khin Kye Sin

Hi @KhinKyeSin. Many time fields should be available in your time dimension, including AM/PM. Here’s something from the M Code Showcase category that might help:

Give that a try. If not, peruse the thread as it may have more details that might be of use.
Greg

Hi @KhinKyeSin , did the response provided by @Greg help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

Hi Greg

Thank you so much for your guidance.

Unfortunately, I tried and tried to get the simple graph which can be easily done in Excel but it didn’t work out in Power BI still.

May I attached the file and I want to get simply ID number in X axis and AM PM trend in Y axis?

Would you kindly just check the file?

Highly Appreciate your kind help.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Khin Kye SinPutting AM and PM in the table.pbix (55.3 KB)

Hi @KhinKyeSin

Unfortunately Power BI doesn’t support Time Period on the “Y” axis. Only solution I can think of is to convert the time into decimal value and use on chart.

Time Key Actual = FORMAT(Sheet1[Actual Time], “hhmm”)/100

Thanks
Ankit Jain

Hi @KhinKyeSin, did the response provided by the users and experts help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

Hi @KhinKyeSin, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 19th of January. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!

thank you so much guys.@ankit @Greg

Very noted.

Hi @KhinKyeSin

Please mark as Solution and close the post if no further help is required.