Highest Invoice Value

I would like to get the highest value invoice per customer in the sales data, which has all the invoices for all products from all customers. Thank you.

@melaneelee ,

This can be done through DAX Or Power Query, but I prefer the latter. All you need to do is group the data this way, hit OK and expand the results:

Snag_173c4c38

I hope this is helpful. Full solution file attached below, along with a video that delves further into this technique.

• Brian

eDNA Forum – Max Invoice Solution.pbix (405.2 KB)

1 Like

Gotta love Group By :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @melaneelee, did the response provided by @BrianJ help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

I’m currently traveling and will be able to on the 24th. Thank you for your help, I promise to give feedback.

1 Like

Hello @melaneelee, a gentle follow up if you were able to solve this problem?
Thanks!

Hi there. I am so sorry for not mentioning earlier that it needs to be per product. Hence, per product, what is the highest invoice value per customer. Thank you.

@melaneelee ,

No problem – easy fix. Just add Product ID to the Group By:

I hope this gets you what you need. Revised solution file attached below .

Hi @melaneelee, did the response provided by @BrianJ help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @melaneelee, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since July 27. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Thanks Brian. It works.