Help with Power Automate Flow - Get Items Filter Query

Hi,

I have an existing working flow that imports responses from a Form to a Sharepoint List. It only imports unique responses based on conditions i.e. Date & Location. So if a location submits more than one response on the same date, only the latest submission is imported to the SP list.

However I have modified the flow to capture the timestamp to be included with the Date and after some testing, the flow imports more than one response from the same location for the same date.

Expected result:

The flow should only import a unique form submission from a location for a particular date. E.g . if a location submits a response on 11/08/2022 07:00 AM and then submits another response on 11/08/2022 08:30 AM, and then submits another response on 11/08/2022 01:30 PM, the flow should only import the latest reponse i.e. 11/08/2022 01:30 PM

So my proposed solution is to filter the date field in the filter query of the Get items (from SP List) action. So something like if datetime >= 00:00 AM and <= 11:59 PM? How I would do that?

Appreciate any help @Melissa Sorry if this is not your area of expertise but please direct me to the relevant expert in the forum please. Thanks.

I’ve managed to make this work by making some tweaks to the filter query as per sreenshot below. Hopefully it will help others in future.

smithqu83_0-1660624197044